THE CREATORS METHOD

The Journey | 8 weeks of building the foundation and aesthetic of your dream brand.

*** 30% deposit required + remainder 70% due on start date OR remainder 70% divided into 2 to 4 payments over 2 month journey***

 

Website Design | 4 weeks of building a full custom site all the essentials included.

*** 30% deposit required + remainder 70% due at end of design ***

book your FREE 30 min consultation to choose the best fit for you or tell us your choice to get started!

mockup-featuring-a-male-hand-showing-an-iphone-with-a-phone-grip-22157.png

The Journey

WEEK 1

Brand Copy Workbook

(Mission Statement + Vision Statement + Core Values + Tagline + Value Proposition + Brand Voice + Tone)

 

WEEK 2

Logo Development

(brand board with primary, monogram, color codes, font selections)

 

WEEK 3

3 Collateral Designs

(logo refresh, business card (front + back), banner, postcard, product packaging, email signature, merchandise, book cover (front + back + spine, menu, brochure)

WEEK 4

Content Curation

6 custom social media templates (2 launch posts, 2 promotion posts, 2 of your choice | Instagram regular post form + story post form) + 4 Highlight Backgrounds 

 

WEEK 5

Website Design

(up to 10 product/service uploads + hosting + domain included, unlimited pages, SEO, website copy)

WEEK 6

Creative Day Prep

creative day vision prep photoshoot workbook | plan vision, lighting, location, decor, styling, timeframe

WEEK 7

Creative Day Photoshoot

creative day vision prep photoshoot workbook, setup and lighting,2hr shoot time, location and travel not included

 

WEEK 8

Launch Time

deliver photos, edits, and final touches to your brand assets folder + then LAUNCH!

$2,000

*** 30% deposit required + remainder 70% due on start date OR remainder 70% divided into 2 to 4 payments over 2 month journey***

Website Design

$900

Revamp/ Full Design

Hosting + Domain included for 1 year (Via Wix Partner)

Up to 10 product/service uploads

Unlimited pages

Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Custom website copy

*** 30% deposit required + remainder 70% due at end of design ***

27-inch-imac-2011 (7).png